I was nominated for the ‘Sisterhood of the World Blogger’s Award’ by the lovely Adele Archer. Thank you for recognizing my work and supporting me on my journey to becoming a published author, and an overall more successful person!
I’m going to answer the mad-cap questions as set by Adele Archer. Then I’m going to ask 10 mad questions of my own and nominate three other bloggers who I admire. Picking only three bloggers is a not so easy task!
Here are the rules:
Rule #1 – Thank the person who nominated you.
Rule #2 – Add the award logo to your blog (steal either logo as you see fit).
Rule #3 – Answer the questions asked by your nominator.
Rule #4 – Nominate three other bloggers.
Rule #5 – Ask 10 different questions of your own.
I would love to change the rules and make it so that the person who nominated me also has to answer my questions! Who’s in charge of the rule book? Can I make an addendum?
Now is the moment you have all been waiting for. As I search deep within myself to answer those questions set forth by Mrs. Archer…
1. If you could only eat crisps or chocolate for the rest of your life, which would it be?
There is such a thing as chocolate covered pretzels. Why not crisps too? But they would have to be lightly salted crisps covered in chocolate!
2. Which superhero power would you choose (flying is prohibited)?
Mind control – both reading other people’s minds and manipulating them.
3. Who was your most embarrassing celebrity crush?
I can’t really think of having a celebrity crush, at least not one that others didn’t have as well. I guess as an adult, seeing how my crushes have aged, they are all pretty embarrassing!
4. Would you prefer to die of extreme cold or extreme heat (you can’t say neither)?
Cold. It hurts so much more when I burn myself on the stove than it does if I forget my gloves on a cold day.
5. Starter or dessert (you can’t have both)?
I have had many meals without dessert simply because I was too full from the starter and the main. However, had I known that I could only choose either a starter OR a dessert….I would have passed on the starter and saved room for the dessert!
6. Which ‘Friends’ character most closely resembles you (sorry if this sounds cheesy but this is a real psychological evaluation and will speak volumes about you. Probably)?
Rachel because she is learning what it means to grow up and take care of herself and trying to make a career all while learning what it means to truly fall in love.
7. When you were a child, what was your first choice of profession?
I wanted to be a journalist while I became a published, bestselling author.
8. What epitaph would you like inscribed on your tombstone?
Nothing spectacular or witty, but rather simple. Something that expresses my love for my husband and children.
9. What was the WORST book you ever read (if it’s mine, I’ll kill you)?
Honestly, if it’s that bad, I just stop reading it!
10. What is your least favourite word (mine is ‘moist’, just for an example)?
Ain’t. I hear kids say it and when I grew up my English teacher would say, “Ain’t ain’t a word because it ain’t in the dictionary.” For some reason I seem to recall someone telling me that it is in fact in the new edition of the dictionary. But I don’t know, my spell check doesn’t seem to like it!
1. Kellie-Ann Russell (a great blogger whose posts I can always be inspired by (yes, even the spider post!)),
2. Nikki DeMc (love the family movie reviews and the real life inspirational posts…and who doesn’t love purple!) and
3. DJ “The Trainman” Walker (a blogger who offers a little bit of everything on his site! Also, the first to give me a writing prompt for one of my #WritingWednesday when my brain wouldn’t co-operate!).
This is what I would like to know about YOU:
1. Sky diving or Scuba diving?
2. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
3. What is the strangest thing in your fridge/pantry right now?
4. Do you believe in ghosts or aliens?
5. Most spontaneous thing you have ever done?
6. What is the craziest thing you have ever seen?
7. Best advice you ever received? Did you take the advice and use it when it was given? Or did you learn the value of it after the fact?
8. What book are you reading right now?
9. What are you passionate about?
10. What is something you would like to do but haven’t yet? And why haven’t you?
I hope you enjoyed learning a little more about me.
As always, thank you for reading and your support.
Feel free to leave a comment below or on my Google+ or my FaceBook.